Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!!

I just have to wish my sweet baby boy a HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY. I want you to know that we are so proud that you have grown up to be so caring, independent, and such a great dad.
I don't know what your Dad and I would have done without you, Emily, and your families these last few weeks.
Emily, since your birthday is already past, I have to let you know also how proud we are of all your accomplishments and being such a good mommy.
I can't even begin to name all of the people that have praised your efforts to keep up this blog during my surgery and hospital stay. It was so uplifting to me to be able to read all of the posts when I got home.
We love you both,
Mom and Dad
I am one month post surgery today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom! We are only products of the people that loved and raised us! We love both of you very much and I personally am so glad that you are going to be around many, many years.

The hardest part for me to deal with in all of this was thinking of my kids not having their Mimi but God has answered our prayers.

You will have many, many more summers to play outside, go the beach, sew for the girl and eat anything and everything you want.

I love you and dad so much! Emily