Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Little Update...

For those of you that still read my blog, keep checking in because I will try to update a couple of times a week.
I had a little scare on Fri. Well, actually Thursday evening I noticed what looked like a blood blister on my arm where they took the flap for my tongue. It was worse by Friday so we made a trip to the doctor's office.
I saw one of my favorites, and he sliced it open and let it bleed. Gross, I know, but it had to be done. It hurt too!! After all I've been through, I shouldn't even complain.
It looks some better today, and I just pray this arm will heal soon. I go back on Tuesday for my regular appointment.
I had a great birthday with my kids and grandkids, but today I got really stir crazy sitting in the house. I got dressed and made Clay take me to the dollar store for a couple of things, and then we went to eat. I know he was relieved since he didn't have to cook. It was just good to get out.
That's about it! I'm just here waiting to heal.

No comments: