Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's Official!!!

I will be RETIRING in January. I had to wait to make an announcement after I informed my principal and co-workers.
I had hoped to make it until the end of the year, but after my surgery it is just too physically exhausting. I am so drained mentally and emotionally as well.
I know things will work out just fine as God has helped us to come through so much. I am just taking each day and week as it comes while doing my best as a teacher. I really hate leaving in the middle of the year, but I'm sure whoever replaces me will also do the best they can for my kids.
Thanks again for your continued support and prayers.

No comments: