Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

What a Week!

Thank goodness, Tonya finally came home from the hospital. She is very weak, but improving. Cody finally got over his crud/cold thing.

Clay called me on Wed. before I left school that he'd been in an accident. Apparently when he was leaving McDonald's in Mansfield, a group of teen girls were trying to cross the street, and one darted right out in front of him. He hit her, but she was ok. They didn't take her in an ambulance, but word is that her grandmother took her to the hospital later on. Clay didn't get a ticket, and the officer assured him that it was not his fault. He had some witnesses. One was an 18 wheeler truck driver that stayed to give his statement. Clay is ok, but I'm sure it shook him up. I know it shook me up.

I took off school on Friday to go to Cayden and Shelby's Halloween parties at daycare, and also it was senior night here at the ball game for Bubba. I've been so tired, I knew I'd never be able to enjoy these things otherwise.

The parties were fun. After that Emily took the kids home for naps, and I came to Logansport.

She brought them down here to trick-or-treat. They were so cute. When she was getting out of the Hummer, she must have missed the foot board and slid to the concrete hitting her arm on the foot board. She wouldn't go to the ER Fri. night, but Clay took her on Sat., and her arm is BROKEN. It just makes me sick for her. It will be hard having a 3 yr. old and an 18 month old to care for. She can only lift Shelby with her right arm, and can't even attempt to put her in the carseat. Cayden can do for himself mostly.

This MIMI needs to be retired NOW!
Clay has a terrible cold, so I'm trying to stay clear of him hoping not to get sick.

Just remember us all in your prayers, please.

No comments: