Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nineteen more School Days!!







It's hard to believe that is all I have left, even though they will be some of my hardest days. The kids are getting so wired and hard to control.

We had a great Saturday with Emily, Cayden, Shelby, and Bubba at the Grand Cane Christmas Parade. It was an old fashined parade with horses, wagons, and buggies. The kids were so good, and they looked so cute. Cayden wore his snowman shirt I embroidered for him, and Shelby wore a darling outfit Emily bought, and her red coat PawPaw bought.
The pics are here at the house. Our friend, Jay Dawn. sent us this neat music box with the skaters going around. Shelby was just fascinated with it, and Cayden kept shutting it, so we had to limit their time listening so it will last until Christmas. LOL
In one picture, they are looking at my school pictures I left laying on the coffee table. It looks like they are in deep conversation - wonder what they're thinking?
Cayden wanted to open presents, but we finally convinced him it wasn't time. He has grown up so much this year. He talks enough for him and Shelby too, because she won't say much, but then she doesn't need to because Cayden will tell us exactly what she wants.
I hope everyone I know stays well through Christmas. There's been so much sadness lately, and the Christmas season seems to make people so much sadder when they've just lost a loved one. I know because I've been there.
God bless all of you!






1 comment:

Jay D Wyatt said...

What a wonderful day you had with your family! That is what the holidays should be about. Spending time and making memories with loved ones. I am so glad everyone is enjoying the music box. That made my day!

Love to you all!

Love,

Jay Dawn