Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Eight months ago today...

Sometimes it seems like forever, and sometimes it seems like yesterday since my surgery. I would love to post some pics of what I looked like then, but I know some people would never believe it was me!

I have 6 more school days until official retirement. I'm so glad, and also so exhausted from trying to get everything done before I leave.

Thanks to all of you that have continued to pray for me. I could never have made it this far without all of your prayers. I go back in Feb. for my labs and tests, so please keep praying. I had a little scare this week with a little place on my tongue, but Dr. Ghali says it's on the "skin" side, and would be highly unlikely to be the "C" word. I think it was just a little dead tissue from the graft.

Hugs to all

No comments: