Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Update...

Tomorrow is my 9 month checkup with Dr. Ghali and with my heart doctor. So for those of you that read this, please say a prayer. I will be having labs done as far as I know. That's what they told me the last time I was there.

I've been having a major allergy attack, but it is finally getting better. I just hope to avoid the flu and all of those viruses going around.

I'm enjoying being at home, and I'm so thankful I could retire at this time. I can really feel the "stress" relief.

I sew a little when I feel like it. I keep telling myself that there is no rush and just to enjoy it more.

Love ya'll,
Shirley

1 comment:

Jay D Wyatt said...

You are ALWAYS in my prayers! Yes, you definitely need to just relax and enjoy your retirement.