Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One year ago - home from the hospital...

Some things you just never forget. I was released from my 12 day hospital stay one year ago today.
I can remember so vividly coming out of the hospital, and the sun hitting me in the face. Even though it was quite warm, it felt so good. A breeze was blowing, and I just wanted to sit there and soak it up.
I started crying and cried nearly all of the way home. Such a relief to be going home.
I thought about people in prisons that will never have that feeling again, and how could anyone want to miss out on the wonderful things in life by committing the crimes that put them there in the first place.
Life puzzles me. People puzzle me, and there are so many things that people do that I just don't understand.
I do know one thing -. I am glad to be where I am and with my wonderful family celebrating life.

No comments: