Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just rolling along...

I went back to Dr. Googe on Fridaay, the 24th, and my shoulder is doing ok. I have to wear the padded sling for 3 more weeks, and then he said he will see about letting me go without it.
He gave me some more exercises to do, and I'm still in therapy 3 days a week. So I'm hoping it keeps doing better and better.
Clay and I celebrated our 38th anniversary on Friday also. We went to eat at Copeland's (it was wonderful), and to a movie. We had a good day, but I was very tired since we had gone somewhere everyday last week.
I didn't get to see Cayden and Shelby this past week, and I'm missing them.
Please keep me in your prayers. Clay goes back to school in a week, and I will miss him being here to drive me everywhere and make our meals. LOL

No comments: