Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm SEW excited!!!!

I will be leaving early in the morning to meet my sewing friend, Jerry, so we can travel to Springdale, AR for our sewing class with Carol Ahles. If you sew, and you don't have her book, you need to buy it. I've been reading it at night, and believe me I wish I had bought this book years ago.

 I wrote on here a few weeks ago about this trip. Well, the time has finally come! I am packing up my sewing stuff, and gosh, there's so much to remember.
 I know we will have a fabulous time. I met Jerry on the sewing forums when our first grandbabies were close to a year old. We think so much alike that I sometimes think we are sewing sisters from another mother. LOL
  We will be back on Sunday, and then Clay and I leave on our cruise on Monday. More fun!! I can't wait!
  I see my blog folllowers are increasing in numbers. I will have a giveaway when I get to 25.
 It's not time for sunflowers yet, but I just thought I'd tease you with this one from last year. 
Happy Spring Everyone!

1 comment:

Fifi Flowers said...

Happy SPring... LOVE the sunflower!