Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Waiting for the snow and some past Easter pics...

It has been snowing all around us today, but so far none here. I went back and looked at my photos, and it snowed on April 7, 2007. Our azaleas had started to bloom. You can see them behind the grill.
  I was also looking at some Easter pics of Cayden and Shelby, and realized that Shelby's first Easter was in 2008 as she was born April 18, 2007.
  These are from Cayden's first Easter in 2005. I made him a one piece bubble, and did some shadow work applique on the collar from Southern Stitches. I love this little outfit, and he was so sweet wearing it. 

















I love this pic below. My daughter was and is always trying to make neat and different photos.
 The next ones are from Shelby's first Easter in 2008. These were made a few weeks before I had my tongue/cancer surgery, and these pics were very special to me. When I was in the hospital for 12 days, my daughter brought a few of them and taped them to the wall so I could look at my sweet babies everyday. 

                                     
Have a good week everyone! I am packing for my sewing trip to the Ozarks, and I'm so excited. Then my cruise will be as soon as I get home. Gosh, it will be a rushed and busy time!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Lovely Easter outfits for your grands. I'm sure the pictures of them did cheer you up when you had your surgery.

Goosegirl said...

Oh these pics are so precious! Your grandchildren are darling and their outfits are so perfect!!
Have fun at your sewing outing!