Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday Photo Shoot..

My daughter is a great photographer, and having a beautiful background makes it even easier. She took Shelby to Norton's Art Gallery today in Shreveport, LA. They have the most beautiful, serene landscaping I've ever seen. You can walk trails and listen to streams, or just sit and watch the birds.
 Shelby will be 3 on Sunday. I just can't believe she is already 3. Where does time go? It just makes me smile when she says she's "Mimi's girl." Before we left on our cruise, she gave me a big hug, and she said, "Me gonna miss you soooo much, Mimi." Nearly made me cry!
  This is the outfit I ended up with. I had shown the fabrics in a previous post. My daughter is never picky about what I sew, but I always want her approval before I make something for a special event. 


Shelby said she was "done!"
 

3 comments:

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

A vision of loveliness, dancing in the wind. The outfit matches the flowers. What an angel you have there. I hope she has a wonderful birthday.

Cole's Corner said...

What an adorable outfit! It's just perfect. Ella would LOVE that!
Happy Birthday little one. Time certainly DOES fly!

Julia said...

Happy Birthday to the little princess!