Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS SHELBY!

My sweet princess is three years old today. It seems like she was a baby for such a short time. She was so sweet at her party yesterday. She ran up to me saying, "Mimi, me want to hug you." Then she did Pawpaw the same way. There's just no sweeter words to my ears.
  There was only one thing she was worried about at her party, and that was eating CAKE. She never asked about the presents - just the CAKE. She did enjoy opening her presents, and she was so funny this evening wearing her Cinderella slippers and carrying her 2 purses.  I'll leave you with a few pics from birth until now. 
This pic is of Shelby wearing a little diaper shirt I made Emily as a baby.

1 comment:

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Have a wonderful day little pricess, may there never be a day when christ was not in your life. I do hope you have a wonderful day all dressed in your G-mom's lovely creation. You bring such happiness to all. Happy Birthday dear Shelby.