Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Friday, July 23, 2010

This Blog Was Started Because of My Tongue Cancer...

  Now, it is a little of everything from updates about me surviving cancer, my grandkids, and sewing.
  I love sewing and embroidery so keep scrolling down if you do too.
  I am very blessed, and I try to NEVER forget that! God and family are first and foremost in my life.
  I'm participating in the Friday Follow Me Blog so click on the button to the right if you would like to participate also.
Thanks for looking at my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, found you on friday-follow and following from EcoModern Mom. Have a great weekend!

Stacey @ www.ecomodernmom.com

I am Harriet said...

Stopping by from Friday-Follow to thank you for participating.
Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/can-you-tap-a-500-word-text-in-6-seconds/

Sherry said...

Friday Follow is something I have never seen. I will take a minute to check it out. It was good to have you visit again.
Blessings,
Sherry