Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Meet Me on Monday Blog Hop....





 

To get to know fellow bloggers, I'm answering the 5 questions that Java from the Never Growing Old blog posted. This can be a lot of fun.

1.  Do you watch soap operas?
     My DH and I both watch All My Children. We used to watch it years ago, and then just quit because of working and kids. After I had my big surgery 2 years ago, we started back watching, and now we tape it and watch it together at night. LOL We had to find something to do while sitting here all day for 2 months during my recuperation time. Our favorites are Greenlea and Ryan.



2.  What appliance is used the most in your house?
  Well, if a sewing machine is considered an appliance, then that would be my answer, and my embroidery machine. It runs on electricity, right? So I think that qualifies it to be an appliance. My 2nd answer would be my washing machine.





3.  Do you wear make-up everyday?
  I wear make-up almost everyday even if it's just a little. I hate to be seen out of the house without any kind of make-up. I have blotchy skin, and scars on my neck so I use Bare Escentuals, and it really helps to hide flaws, but of course, nothing really hides scars. It just makes me feel better.



4.  What is your worst pet peeve?
  I didn't have to think twice about this one. People who don't return phone calls, emails, or texts. I usually have a reason for calling or writing such as to ask how someone is doing. So if I care that much about someone then they could at least answer within a reasonable amount of time. I just hate to have someone say, "I'll call you right back" or "I'll call you tomorrow", and tomorrow never comes. 
(There are really no pictures to describe this answer.)


5.  What is your favorite lunch meat?
  I thought this one was sort of funny. I think my favorite is Spam. LOL I seldom eat it because we've been on Weight Watcher's, and spam is not really an option compared to a Smart One's frozen dinner for 4 points.  
     I hope you will join in on the fun on Meet Me on Monday Blog Hop! I've had a great time finding blogger friends, and I've learned so much from reading about other people in Blogland.

10 comments:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hello there, I am your newest follower!

Dee said...

I couldn't agree more about your pet peeves! Uugh...my sisters are the worst for not returning phone calls, texts, and emails! Drives me frickin' nuts!

Sherry said...

That was a fun post. I wonder if I am too late to join in. I will check it out when I get home. Your answer to pet peeves made me stop and think a little. I don't like that either when people don't answer. I hope I have not been guilty lately. Thanks for your sweet comments.

Cricket said...

Hey!!! I love to read your blog!! I try to keep up! I feel the same as you on most all of your questions!! I am really trying to use my sewing machine more-- you really keep me motivated! :) Maybe when school starts back we can get a day to sew together!

Anonymous said...

I have wondered about that makeup! I will have to give it a try! Great answers! Have a great week!

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Love your blog!! Thanks so much for stopping by the House on the Corner! I hope you're able to come back when the blogmonsters are cooperating!!!

cj Schlottman said...

I so agree about the incredible rudeness of not returning phone calls! My time is as valuable as anyone else's!

Nice to meet you!
..........cj Schlottman

Cole's Corner said...

How fun. I like 'meet me on Monday'. It's cute.


... and I'm glad I e mailed you back. te he he
That's one of my pet peeves, too. :)

Annette said...

Ha! I didn't think about my sewing machine as an appliance but I should have!! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I look forward to getting to know you and this Monday blog hop is a great way to start!!!

Java said...

We have the same pet peeve Shirley! I love that you and your hubby watch your soap opera together! I get mine to watch Real Housewives..that is sort of a soap! lol.

Great answers! Thanks for participating! Don't forget the Follow Friday 40 and Over...I have it posted now!