Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Meet Me on Monday - So Much Fun!


1.  What is your favorite kind of doughnut?
    Honestly I just like plain sugar coated HOT donuts! I could eat half a box if I was allowed. I just have to resist since we have been doing WW. (I love KK.)




2.  How often do you pray?
  I guess I could say that if you have a close relationship with God that you pray continuously. I pray when I'm sewing, when I'm driving, and anytime I feel the need to pray. I keep a small notebook, and I write down prayer needs of people who are ill, deaths, accidents, our soldiers, etc. I go over this list every night when I go to bed. If you have a prayer request, please send it to me.


3.  What is your favorite kind of music?
  I guess I like mostly country and love songs. I listen to the love song channel on TV almost all day.  I just love pretty songs.




4.  What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
  I love Chinese food, but it's also NOT on WW. Chinese food has a lot of sodium content. When I do eat it, my favorite is Shrimp Fried Rice - YUM! 




5.  Would you rather snowboard in the winter or swim in the summer?
  I love winter, but couldn't snowboard if I wanted to, so I guess the answer will be SWIM in summer with the grands.

 Come join the fun at NEVER GROWING OLD - MEET ME ON MONDAY.

9 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Love your "prayer" answer!!! Hope you have a great week!!!

Java said...

Ohhhh I love Krispy Kreme's too!! YUM!

I love your prayer answer too!
Thanks for participating!

Have a great week!

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there! Isn't Meet Me On Monday a fun way to meet other bloggers?! I've sure enjoyed myself here.

Visit me when you can. BTW...I'm a cancer survivor too!

Hugs,
Kat

Swati said...

Loved your "Prayer" answer. I am following your blog.
Thanks for sharing!!

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/08/happy-monday.html

Leigh said...

That pool slide looks really neat!

I'm a new follower from Meet Me Mondays.

http://inside-my-head.com/index.php/inside-my-head/2483/wet-weekend-and-meet-me-monday

Sherry said...

It was fun to read your post and learn a little more about a fellow blogger. I love that you try to pray continuously. I also try hard to do that and know that it does no good to worry about the requests, tell them to God.
Have a beautiful week!

Little Hatchlings said...

stopping by from Meet me on Monday. It seems like KK's glazed donuts are among our fellow blogger's favorite! LOL!

From the Kitchen said...

I grew up on Krispy Kreme. Alas, they are not here in the midwest. We had one open a few years back but they closed after two years. I could eat six of the original KK just out of the oil. OH THE CALORIES. OH SO GOOD!

Best,
Bonnie

XmasDolly said...

Hi Shirley, I heard about your post from a friend, Stef from Glitterbabe, and I may be too late today, but I'll try for next Monday as long as I don't forget. Looks like fun. Following you!