Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meet Me on Monday...



  I love Mondays (now that I don't have to go to work) because of Java over at Never Growing Old. Every Monday she posts 5 questions to help us fellow bloggers to get to know each other. Come and join in the fun!

  Let's get started:

1.  What is your favorite kind of potato chip?

     That would be Sun Cheddar Harvest. They are sooooo good, but of course they have too many points for WW. So if we eat chips, they are Baked Lays. (I enjoyed seeing other people's answers to this because I've never heard of most of those brands.)



2.  Do you make your bed everyday?
  When I was working, it depended on if I had morning duty because I had to leave earlier. I did try to make it up in the mornings, but even if I didn't, I always straightened it at night because I don't like to get into a rumpled bed. I make my bed everyday - to a point. It doesn't always look like this unless I'm having company.



3.  How often do you go to the hair salon?
  I have highlights, and I probably need to go a little more often than I do. I always push it to the limit. If my hair would turn totally gray/white, I wouldn't get highlights. My roots are dark even at age 61, but I do have some gray.



4.  What do you dip your French Fries in?
   Actually, I've never big a big fan of French fries until recently. I did like to get some from McD's every now and then, but since we've been on WW, we bake the Ore-Ida Crispers, and they are so good. We use a little ketchup. I'm not too particular as to what brand. I usually buy what's on sale. (I had to toss in this pic of this child in a ketchup  bottle Halloween costume. I just can't see my grandbabies dressed as a ketchup bottle. LOL)


5.  Do you shop with coupons?
  A long time ago, I did use coupons. Then the busier I got, the less time I had to fool with them, and most of the time the generic brands were cheaper than the name brands using a coupon.
  Lately, I've started back using coupons because there are so many available on the internet now. I signed up to receive weekly emails from the grocery store chain that I shop at the most - Brookshire Brothers. They send at least one a week for something free. Hey - I really like free! Even if I don't use the product, someone will.
 I had a hassle with WM the other day over some coupons that I printed off a couple of websites. I printed them. I didn't copy them. They were legit. It took 3 people to decide if they were legit.
 I hope everyone in Blogland has a good week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am a new follower via the Meet Me on Monday Blog Hop.

Please come by anytime you get a moment and visit me too.

Thanks so much,

Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Annette said...

I like sun chips too, especially the french onion! The ketchup bottle costume is too funny!

Ai Mei said...

Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Hopefully you can stop by! I have some great giveaways going on.

-Ai Mei
http://StudentSavingBucks.blogspot.com

Breathing In Grace said...

I love Java's Meet Me on Monday, too!!! Thanks for your comments on my Mishmash Monday. And, I'm so sorry about your BF letting you down when you had your surgery...that doesn't even compare to some of my woes!!! Hope you have a blessed week!! :)

Sherry said...

It is alway fun to learn a little more about other bloggers. I love your bed all made up, looks like a cozy room.

Patrice said...

That bed all made up pretty makes mine look horrible by comparison!I really enjoy the Monday blog hop.
Have a good week!
Patrice
www.everydayruralty.com

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron