Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Meet Me on Monday...September 6, 2010



  It's Monday again! Java @ Never Growing Old has posted this week's questions.

1. Do you wear socks to bed?

   I had to laugh outloud at this one. I never go to bed without socks. Winter or summer, it doesn't matter. I have to have my socks. This was my one command when I had surgery was for someone to keep socks on my feet in the hospital because I wouldn't be able to reach them. LOL



2.  Do you have any pets?

  I do. Our sweet Pomeranian, Missy, is almost 16 yrs. old. Poor baby can't hear, and has trouble walking some days, but most of the time she's still pretty perky.
 These are old pictures - when Cayden was 8mos. old, but I just had to use these because I can't believe Cayden is now 5, and of course, Missy was in better shape here also.


 3. What topping(s) do you like on your pizza?

  Well, when I can have pizza, I like pepperoni, red onion, cheese (of course), and very light sauce. In fact, I'm happy with no sauce.



4.  What time do you go to bed?

  Seriously, I stay up way too late some nights for an old lady. That's when I do my blogging, and reading blogs. Then when I get in the bed, it may be another hour before I actually go to sleep. I like to read my Bible, devotions, go over my prayer lists, play Words with Friends, and listen to my iPod.  Why do I do this? Because for so many years when I had to work, I HAD to get in the bed earlier than I liked to. Now I don't have to unless I have to get up early for some reason, and it sure is nice!



5.  Would you rather get free chocolate for one year or free potatoes forever?

  Funny question. I would have to say potatoes. We eat a lot of potatoes so that would be the best choice for me. I love potatoes. If I could, I would eat really good mashed potatoes every day, but they're too high in points on WW. Who wants skinny mashed potatoes? LOL 

 Now if you stayed with me this far, and you haven't voted in the Dharma Trading Ugly Knit Challenge, would you please go HERE and vote for me? My entry is No. 3 - the embroidered monkey jumper. I want to win the machine because I want to start teaching some sewing classes in my area. You can vote once on each computer. Thanks so much!
 Have a great week!
Shirley







4 comments:

Ruth said...

Love your blog. Following you from Nice to Meet you on Monday. I did vote for you--I was happy to do so. Check out my blog some time if you like.
http://mydevotionalthoughts.blogspot.com/

Christie Cottage said...

I stopped by from Meet Me Monday and I am following, not because you were on the list...but because you are a Chritian blogger :-)

Hooray for potatoes!! Me too :-)

Have a blessed holday!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
<><

Annette said...

Love the pictures! I stay up way to late too and always have! I hope you had a great long weekend. I'm off to vote for you!!

Cricket said...

did I see sewing classes if you win??? Oh my goodness I can't wait!!! :) I sure hope you win!!