Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween in the Past....

 My daughter at 1Prince1Princess posted my grands in their past Halloween costumes. I thought it was too sweet not to share. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.
  My son used to love Halloween better than Christmas. It's just a fun time for kids, and we surely don't promote evil things. 
 My church is doing Lite in the Nite like they did last year. The kids can wear their costumes, and they do a walk through while different ones tell Bible stories up until the resurrection of Jesus. My son played Jesus last year. It was pretty neat.
 Then they have food and get to play games, and jump in the blow up tent. They also get treats along the way. 
 I will try to get pictures to post this year.

No comments: