Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Last Stop - Cozumel, Mexico

 This was our second time to visit Cozumel. The cruise lines have set up a nice shopping/eating area right off the pier. We went into downtown Cozumel the last time, and we hightailed it right back to this area.
 It is beautifully landscaped, and where we ate was right on the beach. Just a nice relaxing day - which we needed by this time.
 I love their non-alcoholic Mango Margaritas. They are so yummy!
 It is a long walk down the pier, and I cheated and hired one of those guys with the bicycle cart to pedal me back. Well worth the money! LOL
 If you are my friend on FB, I have more pics there. I just tried to pic some of the best ones to put here. The next post will be pics from onboard the ship.







Another ship coming in.















No comments: