Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!


It has been a couple of weeks since I've had time to participate in the questions from Java at Never Growing Old. Life has just been hectic around here, and it's not even Christmas yet!

1. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
    If we are dieting, or staying on WW, I like to make blackened chicken. We really like it at anytime as it's good on salads. My favorite most fattening way is to make chicken enchildas. Mine are really good!

2. Have you decorated for Christmas yet?
     Yes, I'm glad to say we have. We did it all yesterday. Our grandson helped put the lights on the house. My DH helped me decorate the tree and the inside of the house, and then he made shrimp chowder last night for dinner. I was soooooo tired as I had been gone with my daughter and grands to ride the Polar Express the night before. (that will be another post.)
 This is a pic of my tree last year. I haven't had time to take one this year, but it looks the same, and I swear it is up!

3. What is your favorite article of clothing?
     That would be my old, faded, worn out tee shirts that I wear to sleep in and around the house. 


4. Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?
   My DH pays the bills online. I'm so glad I don't have to do that. 


5.  Do you make Christmas cookies?
   I have always tried to make some kind of cookies at Christmas. I've never been real successful at cookie making, but I love cookies. 
 Last year I made some Red Velvet Cookies from a recipe I found on a blog - Thoughts From Over the Rainbow. I even iced them, and they were delicious. I think I will make some more this year.

I hope everyone has a great week. Mine will be really busy - again!!



1 comment:

Empty Nester said...

When I was growing up our tree was decorated all in RED! My favorite color!