Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

So Happy to Meet a Blogging Friend in Dallas..

 My husband and I had to make a trip to Dallas to get his sister and his niece when they flew back from California.

  I've  been emailing and chatting with DeeDee from DeeDee's Craft Spot for a while. In the beginning, her little Pomeranians took my eye as we had one also, but we had to have her put to sleep last Oct. 
 DeeDee also had to do the same with one of hers, and of course, we had to chit chat a lot about our sweet little poms.
 DeeDee was as sweet as I imagined, and let me tell you, she is so talented as well. Visit her blog to see!

 DeeDee also brought a crafting friend along, Sandy. We really enjoyed our dinner at the Olive Garden.

  This is a pic of the two of us after dinner. We were stuffed! (DeeDee on the left, and I'm on the right.)
 She also gave me a sweet little gift. This darling scissor charm from her Etsy shop, and a cute matchbook needle holder made from a paint strip sample. How unique is that!
 I'm so glad we had this chance to meet in person. Dallas isn't too far away so maybe we can meet again in the future!

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's so much fun to meet our blogging buddies! You are both such beautiful ladies and your sweet smiles say it all! Happy Blogging! Hopefully we can meet someday, too! ♥

DeeDee said...

I am so sorry I havent' got to blog about this yet... but that doesnt' diminsh my memories of this special day I got to meet you and Clay... I had a great time at dinner and love my little gifts from you and yes I so hope we can do it again in the future.... sending a big hug your way... :D