Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

If You Do Machine Embroidery....

 You need to go and visit Embroidables.com. They have the cutest stuff, and have you ever heard of the Dollymama's Designs? Oh my, they just steal my heart. Sorry the pics are a little blurry. The sign says, "We had to get rid of the kids...the cat was allergic!
  They have these for almost any aging process. LOL 
 They look adorable on kitchen towels too!
   This is one of my favorites.
"I used up all of my sick days so I'm calling in dead!"






"All I want for Xmas is a nap!"
 I hope you will go and check these out. They also have lots of other cute designs, and they have a forum where people show off their projects using Embroidables' designs.

Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Carol at Serendipity said...

Going to check them out now! Very clever.

Carol

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

These are cute, they kinda remind me of Lollysticks designs.

Lindsey said...

Hey Shirley!

I am so glad that you are interested in getting together with one another. I think it will be lots of fun to talk about all things BLOG with other bloggers.

Would you be interested in getting together THIS SUNDAY at 3pm? I am thinking the Starbucks on Youree Drive in Shreveport would be a great place. Please let me know if this is a good time/date for you. Hope to see you there!!

North LA Bloggers Get-Together
Starbucks on Youree Drive
3 pm

See you soon! (Feel free to send this to your friends that might want to carpool!)

Lindsey

Bossy Betty said...

So cute!!! Love the cat/kid quote too!

Eat To Live said...

Those look so cute, I am going to stop over now and check them out.

Susan said...

How cute!!
We all need a little laugh and I think those will do the job!
Thanks for sharing the website!