Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bloglovin..............

 Everyone says GFC is going to shut down in July so I wanted to be ready just in case.
  I saw a post about changing to Bloglovin so I signed up, and easily transported the blogs I follow to that. 
 If you notice at the top of my page, there is an icon so that you can follow me there if that's where you are also going
 The best thing I like about it so far is that I get a daily email with my blog updates! At least I won't forget to check on my favorite blogs if other things distract me during the day - which happens a lot lately. I wonder why? OK, don't even go there!!
  The weather here is beautiful right now, the pollen is coming down, and ball season has started! So I guess we can say Spring is here!
  I have some posts to catch upon real soon. So I will leave you with a pic of the grands during dress up week at school. 
  
 

6 comments:

Angela Lee said...

Shirley, those outfits are adorable! How cute are they??!!

Empty Nester said...

Thanks for posting about this. I thought it was just google reader that was going away. Guess I need to pay better attention! :)

Mosaic Magpie said...

Thank you Shirley for posting about bloglovin....I am following you now on there and have added the button to my blog as well!
Deb

Unknown said...

HI, this is my first time using a blog, so, please bare with me. I would really like to "talk" to you about your cancer journey, as mine in new (9weeks from surgery)and very similar. Could we use a private message like Facebook or e-mail? I'm sure all your other blog readers would not read about all my issures. I would like to hear from someone that made it through the tunnel! Please let me know. Thanks so much.

ShirleyC said...

Donna, you are a no reply blogger so I couldn't email you. If you read this comment, please send me your email.I would be glad to talk to you.
I'm Shirley Haynes Clark on FB.

Eat To Live said...

Those T shirts are really nice. I bet you dyed them!!

I am going to have to join Bloglovin