Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Friday, January 24, 2014

A Little Snow in the South!

  It doesn't happen too often, but when it does, we all get excited!
 We were only in the edge of the cold front that went through, but we got about a half an inch! Some places further south got nearly 2 inches. That is really unusual!
 The kids here in my parish got a snow day off from school so everyone is happy!
 Poor Maggie didn't know what to do. It covered up all of her favorite places to sniff!

 I know most people are sick of snow, and I don't blame them. I wouldn't know what to do if it was much more than this! 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

Angela Lee said...

Wow Shirley, that's quite a bit! We had some like that several years ago but none since. Maybe a few flurries. Have fun making snowmen!!

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

What@^#%# you did not make that sweetie a coat, its cold mom!

We here did not get snow... bummer. None for the past few years. We use to get it eacy winter at least 2 inches and it stayed on the ground for 2 days. I sure would like to see just a bit..

I bet the kids sure liked the snow. Did yoiu get some picture of them making snow angels?

Eat To Live said...

We are getting more snow right now. As soon as it stops, I want to get out and shovel it away. Poor Maggie!! she doesn't like snow either.

Empty Nester said...

We haven't had any snow but then, we don't usually. I hold out hope every year that we will and, since it's been four years since our last snow fall, maybe this will be our year! It's forecast for next week. Until they change it. :)