Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Trying To Decide.....

 I am not a person that can walk into my sewing room and think, "Today I will start on _______." It's just not going to happen!

 Even if I know I'm making an outfit, it takes me forever to decide on the pattern and/or machine applique if I'm going that direction. 

 I have so much on my mind that I want to do, and that just makes me more confused. I guess that's the word. LOL
  I did buy some new fabric on Saturday. My husband took me to a new fabric store I've been wanting to visit. He knew I was so tired of being inside for over 2 weeks. They had some of Micheal Miller coordinates that I have always loved.
 I had used the Plain Jane when Shelby was 4 to make her a Solar Sun Dress. 
I can't believe how much she has grown! This was when I could make something with only a yard of fabric. :( I will be making her some kind of outfit for her birthday. As I said before, the planning will take forever! So I am already looking for ideas.
 The other piece I bought was just a yard of MM TaDot - pink and lime green! This is what I plan on using to applique Shelby's name on her I Spy quilt. I'm determined to get started on that this week because I also have to make one for the boys.
So this Ole' Girl needs to get busy! I will update in a few days to let you know if life went according to plan!

2 comments:

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

My word, look at Miss Shelby, thank the lord for photos so you can look back on those years. She sure has grown since then. You always have an eye for choosing fabrics. She sure has one super talented grandmom and I bet you get lots of kisses with each outfit you make.

Mosaic Magpie said...

What a sweet hubby to take you to the fabric store and cute fabrics you found. Shelby has grown so much since that photo was taken....way too fast!