Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Life is Busy!

 I'm so thankful in so many ways, but sometimes I do wish I could have more sewing time. You can read about why I don't have much time to sew Here.

 However, I was invited to a baby shower for the daughter of a long time friend. So I had to make something special for her. They aren't finding out the gender until the baby is born so that makes it a little more challenging. 
 They call the baby "Baby Bear McNair", and I found two designs on Embroidery Boutique that were perfect. EB has such great designs! 
 This is the quilt I embroidered on - no I didn't make the quilt, but it's really nice. 
 The other part of my gift was two burps I decorated from diapers. I buy the 6 ply BabysRUs brand, and I've been very pleased with them. I love the bright striped fabric that I got in a scrap pack from a sewing friend.
 The last one is a saying that I love because I know this baby had lots of prayers said for him/her. I can't remember where I got the design. I used a cute little animal print for the trim.
 I love doing baby gifts! My next project is some spring things for our sweet Ellie Marie!

4 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

Dear Shirley...Thank you so much for being such a faithful friend and visiting me again after all these years of blogging (on and off). You are so kind and your words to me about the passing of my precious Momma mean so much to me. It's been hard. Really hard. I miss her so much and always will. Thank you again for your kindness.

I love the baby things you have made. So dear. I so hope my daughter, Adrienne will conceive soon. She wants a baby so badly. It's our prayer for a baby for her soon. <3

I'm sorry to read of your hubby's heart attack. :( I want you to know you are in my prayers as a caregiver and he is as well. May God bless you as you tend to him and may God be with Him as he continues to heal.

Thank you again for visiting me. Means more than I can say.

Love to you~Rebecca

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

How cute are those baby gifts! What kind of embroidery machine do you have? I am sure those gifts will be well appreciated and loved xx

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Those embroidery sayings are so sweet! Great reminders. They will make lovely baby gifts.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful embroidery! It makes each item very special.