Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stress Test

I had a nuclear stress test on March 9. I had never had one before. I had only heard what different people had to say, but I did know that not everyone's is the same for the most part.

Mine was for my heart because of my heartbeat getting out of whack when I was in the hospital. If you remember, it had to be shocked (TWICE) right before I came home.

I was on 2 medications for a while, and then cut down to one. When I went back in Feb., they took me off the meds and put me on one baby aspirin everyday.

My stress test was good, and I am so glad. Of course, after waiting 2 weeks to find out the results I kind of figured it was good, or surely they would have called me before now.

I don't have to go back for one year. So praise God for another blessing. Now I just have to deal with the shoulder problem.

Hugs to all

No comments: