Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just a little update...

Hello everyone,
I've been back to therapy twice. We went to New Orleans for 4 days so that's why I've only been twice. I will be going 3 times a week for the next 2 weeks, and then I'll just have to see what I can work in since school will be starting. It sure was nice to go somewhere as I have been homebound for so long. We really had a great time.

I am always sore afterwards, and some of it hurts a little, but I can tell it is helping. How do I know this? Well, when I thread my sewing machine I can now reach higher to get the thread through the thread guides, so I guess that is an accomplishment. I haven't got to sew a lot, but I am trying to get a couple of pillows monogrammed for my bed. Then I hope to start something for Shelby.

This next week will be a busy week with doctor's appointments and therapy. It just amazes me that I am still getting some nice little surprises in the mail. I have been so blessed receiving tons of cards, flowers, and gifts. Thanks again to all of you who have helped me travel this unexpected journey. I could have never made it this far without you.

No comments: