Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

5 Month Check-Up

Today was my 5 month check-up with Dr. Ghali and Dr. Kim. They did a very thorough examination poking and checking all around my neck and throat, and then inside my mouth. As sensitive as my skin is, it really hurt.
At least everything looked ok. When I go back in February, they will do lab work. Please keep me in your prayers.
I got some sweet hugs from Dr. Ghali and Dr. Milton when I left. They were so excited to know I was getting to retire in January.
I also got some sweet hugs from my grandbabies on the way home. I can't wait until I can spend more quality time with them.

3 months and 1 day until retirement

I would like to pay tribute to 4 of my true and faithful friends. These people: Jay Dawn, Jerry, Bettye, and Carlene have been holding me up throughout this whole ordeal of surgery and recovery. Your care, concern, and positive thoughts have kept me going many days when I thought I couldn't go any longer....Especially since school began, I know my whining and complaining got worse. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Click on the link below.
http://www.link4u.com/angelfriends.htm

3 comments:

Jay D Wyatt said...

You have come so far since your surgery. Congratulations on your upcoming retirement. You truly deserve it and I know you look forward to spending more time with your family and getting to sew more.

Love to you and you are in my prayers daily.

Love,

Jay Dawn

Anonymous said...

Shirley such wonderful news! Since you surgery your body and soul has been through so much over the past months! You were able to really see the love you share with your family and friends. And how their hearts and prayers helped in the healing process!

In a few short months you will be able to relax in retirement and inspire us all with your creativity and talents once again.

Thank you for my wonderful gift of our friendship!

Anonymous said...

Shirley, this is such a wonderful report! What a testimony to your faithfulness and your upbeat spirit that your doctors hugged you in excitement about your upcoming retirement.

I can't wait for that day....you and I will have to keep the roads hot (when we can afford gas on retirement incomes...LOL) back and forth. Now we BOTH have a little princess and a little prince to keep in adorable things. ;-)

Love you bunches,
Jerry