Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another little update...

To start off, thanks to everyone for their prayers. Our family has had a lot to deal with in the past few weeks.
Tonya is doing better, but still having some problems. Cody and Clay succeeded in giving me their crud. I finally had to give in and miss school today. I coughed every breath yesterday, and I was just worn out. I slept half the morning and afternoon. I'm getting better, but I sure don't want to be sick for the holidays.
Emily is doing good with her arm. Luckily, it was some type of crack below the elbow, and it is the one kind that doesn't require surgery. She didn't have to have a cast, but has had some pain. It could have been so much worse. They all love their new home, and we are so proud for them.
We are getting ready to decorate for Christmas. It will probably take us several days, but that is one thing we enjoy. Christmas will be so much fun with Cayden and Shelby this year. Cayden has grown up so much, and we now have real conversations on the phone. He'll say, "What are you doing?" I'll say, "What are you doing," and he'll say, "Talking to you." LOL
Shelby gets on and says "PawPaw" or "Mimi", and of course, "Bye,bye". She's a drama queen for sure.

No comments: