Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I'm a day late, but we were gone all day yesterday to Delhi to visit with some old pageant friends. It was the first time in a long while, and we had such a great time, and some good food.

Emily did a year in review on her blog yesterday, and I want to share it with those of you that come and read. It was very emotional for me, but also makes me realize how blessed I am to have such a great family and so much support.

http://1prince1princess.blogspot.com/

I could have never made it this far without them, and so many other special people in my life. I'm not as good as expressing myself like Emily is, but just wanted to say I love you all very much, and God put you in my life for various special reasons. I hope I can give back to you just a little of what you have given to me.

Two weeks from today I will be AT HOME. My FIRST day of RETIREMENT. WOO HOO! Let me see, what do I need to plan for that day? Maybe nothing!!

I'm praying each and every one of you has a blessed year, and that you stay healthy. The older you get, the more you appreciate your health.

Love to all,
Shirley

1 comment:

Jay D Wyatt said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! Your big retirement day is almost here. I am so happy for you.