Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One year post surgery checkup...

I went today for my one year checkup. My doctors thought everything looked fine. That's a big relief. I had bloodwork done, and they told me "no news was good news." I go back in 3 months. Dr. Kim likes his patients to come back 4 times a year, and I sure don't have a problem with that.

Please pray for Cody. He found out today that he has Bell's Palsy. He is pretty miserable.

Thanks for all of your prayers.

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Shirley you've been in my thoughts and heart yesterday and today and I didn't know WHY - NOW I KNOW! Wonderful news!!!!

I will pray for Cody. My sister had Bell's Palsy when she was a teen - it did reverse itself!!! God will keep him close