Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tonya is home at last...

Praise God! Tonya came home on Monday from the hospital after being there for 6 weeks, and 5 of those were in ICU.
She is doing good. She had to bring home a little oxygen to help her when she walks, but all in all, she has made some gigantic improvements.
I went to keep Cayden and Shelby today for Emily to sleep. She worked last night, and will work tonight. Shelby has had a runny nose, and a terrible cough. She started running fever so Emily is taking her to the dr. tomorrow.
Cayden makes me laugh so hard. Shelby asked me to read her a book, and I left my glasses at home so I told her I couldn't read the book, but we could just look at it. Cayden said, "Mimi, I think I have something that will help you read." I had no clue as to what he was talking about. He came out with a toy magnifying glass. LOL Cracks me up that at his age he knows what helps these old eyes.
I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Ours was good. We just missed Tonya being here.

No comments: