Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Finished Another Outfit...

 I seemed to be on a roll this past week! It sure helps when you don't have to stay in the road.
 I actually started another project, and I couldn't get this little pattern off my mind so I put that one down, and cut out this one.
 This little pattern is free on this BLOG. A sewing friend from my Babylock Club Class gave us the link.
 It is called the Solar Sundress, and it is soooo easy and fast. 
 Of course, I had another reason to use my bias tape maker machine. I didn't change the pattern, but I did add bias tape to the hem.
 I did get to see it on Shelby, and it fit perfectly. I'm waiting on her mom to send some pics so I can show you. I know I'll be making some more of these because it can also be worn over a little shirt for the fall.











5 comments:

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

What a precious outfit, perfect for these hot days. I love those bloomers with matching lining.

Mosaic Magpie said...

How cute is this!!! Just perfect for a hot summer day! Good Job, all is well here.
Deb

Rettabug said...

Its DARLING, Shirley! LOVE those red shorts/bloomers/whatevers to go underneath. Very cool looking!

I've got Jason on my prayer list, BTW.

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, my gosh...gorgeous!!!

Sherry said...

What an adorable littl outfit. You make some of the cutest outfits.