Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I've Really Been Here!

 Life has been hectic for a few weeks. I try to pop in and catch up on my blogs I follow, but I know I've probably missed some. 
  I suppose it's good to stay busy and be able to enjoy some cooler fall weather. We are still way far behind on rainfall, but we keep praying some will come. 
  I've been sewing in between little short trips and spending days going to keep the grands for a few hours. I have really got to get busy on the Christmas sewing for sure. Wish I could hibernate for a few days. :)
  These are a few things I've done for the little ones.  I made Shelby a little pale blue corduroy jumper with the princess pumpkin carriage from Planet Applique. I saw one similar last year, and it was just so sweet. Her mom has been trying to get some good pics, but the shoes she wanted to use didn't arrive in time. Hopefully before Thanksgiving, she can get some more pics. 

The Halloween shirts and some cute turkey faces are for the boys. Pumpkin faces are from Embroidery Garden, Candy Corn cutie and Turkey face are from Planet Applique also.
Shelby's not dirty. Those are fake tattoos. LOL


I made this for neon day at Cayden's school during homecoming.
 
  I have some more fall pictures to share of the grands, but I'll save them for another day. 
 Thanks for looking!
  ShirleyC
 

4 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Wow! You have been busy and I am certainly glad Shelby is not dirty!
I love all the applique work you have done here. Glad to see you on here!
Deb

Empty Nester said...

So cute!!! My mom used to make sweat shirts for the girls for every conceivable holiday! And the girls LOVED them! As a matter of fact, the two college aged ones still ask for them! You're going to be busy for quite some time lady! LOL

Sherry said...

It was great to visit today and see the wonderful things you are making for your grandchildren. I love the pumpking carriage top.

DeeDee said...

I just love your applique work...has been a long time since I did that,... the halloween shirts so cute... hope to catch up myself soon... hugs