Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

FLAGS ON A STICK - Day 7!

  Only two more days to see more beautiful flags waving!
 I am sorry I have been out of touch. I had to go out of town overnight, and now for some reason, I can't comment on any of the blogs. 
 If anyone knows why, please let me know. I've checked my settings, and I cannot figure it out.
 I'm way behind on replying, but I'm trying to catch up! 
 Have fun viewing all of the neat flags in this hop!

April 2nd
Thimblemouse & Spouse
Stitchin' By The Lake
Just One More Stitch
The Quilting Queen Online
Selina quilts
Whims And Fancies


April 3rd
DachsiesWithMoxie
Just Keep Swimming
The House on the Side of the Hill
Texas Quilting Gal
Madame Samm

No comments: