Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

A Work in Progress!

I belong to a sewing forum called Everything Sewing. At the first of the year, we decided to work on a block a month of our choice. Not everyone on the forums quilts, but they all sew. I decided to search and find blocks with printable templates. It's not easy these days since so many use nothing but half-square triangle. 

 I won the quilting software EQ8, but I just recently had time to work with it. I finally figured out how to print templates from the Block Library in the software so that worked perfect for me! Plus I found some others online. 

 I started with some pretty fat quarters I won a while back, and I just love the way they look. I want to use all prints - small, large, dark, and light. I think it will work out! These are all 12 inch blocks.




Every time I make a block, I love it more than the last! It's hard for me to work on different projects because I'm one that likes to finish what I start, but I'm coping. 
 I'm not sure how many I'll make right now. I will just see how it goes! 

 

No comments: