Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Girl is doing Good!

   Our newest addition to the family has really been adjusting well. Maggie Lou has been here a week and 2 days, and it seems like she's always been ours.
 I took her to the vet and got her all checked out. Then she went to the groomer and got bathed, trimmed, and dressed up.

  She makes every step that I make, and lays beside me every chance she gets.
She has her own soft bed and blanket. She wanted to sleep with me, but I was successful in getting her to sleep in her bed. I didn't think it would be much fun when the grands come because one of them usually sleeps with me, and I knew this would be best for everyone.
  She has found a special place to sleep when I'm sewing, and I like her there because then I don't worry about stepping on her or rolling my chair on her foot. Maggie crawls up under my desk on a small shelf. I put a couple of scraps under there so she has a little padding.
  She is the sweetest little dog, and I'm so happy we found her. She loves to roam the yard, and today was such a beautiful spring like day that we took advantage of staying outside for a while.

 I will have to try and get a video of her when I leave because my hubby said she howls like a coyote with her head thrown back. It's nice to be loved!

5 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

Oh, she is just adorable. I am happy that she is adjusting well.
I bet you're a great mama to her.

Empty Nester said...

She is precious! Tucker says to tell her he would love to have a play date! LOL

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

So good to read she is doing well and has become part of the family now in such a short time. I see you have put your embroidery machine to work personalizing her bed. Will you be making clothing for her? I have seen where yorks like to dress up. If so I know the outfits will be spectacular as with all your creations.

Blessings to the new member.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! I know how fast they can steal our hearts. I have a yorkie and she is at my side every step I take also. Congratulations on your new family member.

nonie everythingsewing said...

She is just adorable, I need tissues to read about her.She will bring you much joy.