Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pics of my Little Grands...

 I'm sorry to be so long with posting. We've had some stormy weather this past week, and our modem blew out during a crazy power surge. It was old so I suppose it just couldn't take the on and off surging. Does that sound right? LOL
  Anyway we had to wait a couple of days to get a new one. I'm glad to be back online. I missed reading my blogs!
  My daughter took these pictures a couple of weeks ago when the azaleas were in full bloom. She found Cayden a green shirt to match the green in Shelby's dress I made her from the last post.
 They are getting that age where it's hard to get them both to act right so they usually get bribed. She took the fixins' for a little picnic at this beautiful place called Norton's Art Gallery. It has wonderfully landscaped grounds, and it's so serene to just sit and enjoy the scenery.
  They were sitting on a blanket eating, and Cayden looked around and said, "You know this is really embarrassing!" Kids! You never know what is going through their minds.
  Here are the pics! Hope you enjoy!
If only it were like this all of the time!
Getting those big ole' teeth!


The "real" Cayden and Shelby!

 Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

Charming! Your grandchildren are beautiful. The dress is quite spectacular on Shelby!!

Best,
Bonnie

Eat To Live said...

I recognize that dress from another post. Looks very cute on your Granddaughter.

Rettabug said...

Just beautiful!!! Well done, Shirley!!
Love seeing your little ones.

Hugs,
Rett

Becky Jane said...

Love the candid shots! Their outfits look so good together...that shade of green is so fresh!

Lauranie said...

your daughter did an AWESOME job on these pictures!!! These grandkids of yours are just beautiful! Shelby's dress is so pretty....great job! :)