Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Friday, April 26, 2019

Catching Up!

 Really, does anyone ever catch up? I know I don't! It's been a busy spring so far. Plus we've had a lot of storms in our area. We've managed to get bypassed by a major tornado so we're very blessed. 

 In between having to shut down the computer, I've embroidered a few shirts and made a romper for our sweet Ellie. She just turned 2 on the 18th along with my granddaughter, Shelby, turning 12. Shelby is just a remarkable kid who wants to be involved in everything! Her school play will be May 2nd, and she has the main lead.  Her teacher asked if I would make 3 more angel gowns like I made at Christmas so I agreed. Plus I have to make Ellie an outfit for a local pageant in May. I'm getting a little stressed along with everything else that is happening. 

 I'll post the pics of the shirts and Ellie. I hope you enjoy. 






 Shelby and Ellie at Ellie's party.


The funny thing is that Ellie's mama put her romper on backwards. It's supposed to button in the back. LOL Oh well, live and learn! 
 I hope all of you have been safe from those awful storms! Come back and visit again!
 

No comments: