Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Starting Therapy

Hi everyone,
I met with a PT today, and he did an evaluation on my shoulder. I definitely need therapy. He showed me a few things to do at home in between visits. I can tell it is really going to help.
I feel good otherwise, and I'm thankful for that. I go back on Thursday, but then I won't be able to go back until Friday week - the 1st, as we are going out of town for a few days.
I will also be getting the synvisc shots in my knees again starting Aug. 6th, and then 2 after that.
School starts on the 21st, but I will be going before then to work in my classroom in between therapy and doctor's appointments. I can't believe school is almost here.
Again, thanks to those of you who check my blog and keep me in your prayers.

No comments: