Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Still Trying to Heal...

I thought I'd leave a little update. I'm doing pretty good, and I'm trying to get out more and build up some stamina. I'm able to eat pretty normal now. It just takes a while for me to chew my food.

I still have one place on my forearm that hasn't quite healed. Plus I've been having problems with my left shoulder. It's been really stiff, and I can't lift my arm up all the way. It is also very uncomfortable.

I went to my knee doctor today so I got him to check it. He thinks it is all related to my surgery and all of the cutting they did around my neck area. He gave me a steroid shot and said he thought that would help. I sure hope so. I am ready to get back to some normalcy.

School starts August 21 so I've really got to work at getting all healed. I know it will be hard to get back in a routine.

Please keep me in your prayers, and also an internet sewing friend of mine that has also had a major surgery.
Thanks so much,
Shirley

No comments: