Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Sunday...

We got back so late on Saturday there was just no way we could cook on Easter as we had planned. Our son came to the rescue and had Easter at his house. Our daughter and her family also came down so we all got to be together. I sure hated the thought of missing Easter with the grandbabies. My son and daughter-in-law hid some plastic eggs with money in them. We used to do that for the kids, and everyone loved it.













Let me explain about Cayden's shirt. That boy didn't want to look "cute" for Easter, he wanted to look "awesome." In his eyes, awesome means something on his shirts, and usually it is superheroes, etc. So Mommy took pics, and then made a paper "A" and taped it on the front of his shirt. The "A" stands for Alvin. He wore it all day. We never know what he is thinking. I didn't make Shelby's dress. This was bought, but oh well, I can't do it all. I'm still working on the birthday outfit.  You can see Cayden enjoyed the things we brought from Mexico.












We love these little foam hats, and so did they. LOL
  This is the little dress I bought Shelby. She thought she was pretty prissy wearing this.
 We also brought some tee shirts from Del Sol that change colors in the sun. So cool! I will post some pics of the cruise next time.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Your grands are just that, GRAND!