Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Two Year Doctor Visit...

  I know I have some friends who check in on me to see how things are going since my surgery two years ago, and these friends don't sew or embroider, so this is for them.
  I went to see Dr. Ghali yesterday, and he said everything was "looking good." I had some bloodwork and a chest x-ray. The other good news is that I don't have to go back for 6 months. I've been going every 3 months for 2 years now. I really haven't minded as my doctors are so awesome and caring.
  I feel so blessed after seeing some really pitiful people in the office yesterday. I could tell their outcome must not have been as good as mine. 
  I am here to tell you that everyone needs to watch your mouth and tongue area for anything that doesn't look right. Get your doctor or dentist to check out anything suspicious. Oral cancer is on the rampage.  I don't smoke, and never have so if you do smoke your chances are much higher than mine were.
  Thanks to all of you that have continued to check on me. Many hugs for all of your prayers.
 

1 comment:

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

I know I am glad and thanking the lord you had a positive visit with the dr. Cancer seems to be on the rise more than ever in folks that were living healthy. Lung cancer in folks that have never smoked is one I am seeing more of.

Blessings to you and your family, I know they are thankful for your good report. Praying in time your arm will improve more and more.