Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's a Small World - Blogger Friends!

  I posted on a blog last night that I've been following for a while. I'm not sure how long. Probably just this summer.
 The blogger wrote back on my blog, and said, "Hey, I live close to your daughter!"

  The blogger is Teresa from Grammy Girlfriend.

 Well, actually, my daughter used to live close to her, but she's since moved.

  I know Teresa, and we used to attend the same church. I've been to her house years ago with a friend. Teresa is a fabulous decorator.

 Go check out her blog, and also her Holiday Blog. You will be so inspired that you will be ready to start decorating for Christmas!

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

How cool is that! It is a small world!


<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunday-spiritual-to-realize.html

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Shirley,

Oh my goodness - what a small "blog world" we live in.
Have a lovely week.
Blessings,
Erin