Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day to ME!

  I have an old friend that now lives in the Virgin Islands. I haven't seen her in years until we crossed paths on Facebook. I have kept up with her mom because her mom and my MIL used to be the best of friends.
  Hope and her first husband used to play cards with my husband and me when our oldest were babies.
  She has an amazing talent of making jewelry. I will post her link at the bottom. I'm not one who wears a lot of jewelry, but her creations just took my eye. So my husband told me to get her to do whatever I wanted. I love pretty bracelets, and I loved one of hers called Carnival Dangle, but I wanted a few of the other types of beads.
  She made it and surprised me, and I absolutely LOVE it! It is even prettier than these pics. I made a pic of it from 2 angles hoping you could see more of the stones. I had her put an "S" on one of the stones. It's in the bottom pic. That way Shelby can also wear it someday.