Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Simple Sewing for Shelby...

  Usually in between making Shelby a special "Mimi" outfit (to be posted at a later date), I like to do a few things that are simple and fast. 
 I found some cute stretch pants at WM for $2.00 a pair. I should have gotten more at the time because she can wear these to daycare, but I didn't, and I lost.
 I made a little peasant style top to go with the hot pink glittery pair and monogrammed her initial on it. It always takes me longer to decide what to do than it does to actually do it. The top came from the pattern "Sweet Innocence" by www.mytreasuredheirlooms.com. I got a free pattern because Annastasia chose the name I submitted to name this special pattern. I love this top as it is so easy to make.
 
  For the other pair of light pink, I used a simple little tee I had on hand, and embroidered a design from www.emblibrary.com. Shelby's dad says she is "too high maintainence". Well, she is, but she is our princess so this design fits her perfectly!
 
  I am so excited to see the number of my followers has been increasing. I hope to be doing a giveaway soon. I am trying to think of something everyone would like. Thanks for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

julia said...

Really cute outfits!! Lucky little princess.