Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day 11, still at Schumpert

I was there earlier. Nothing new to report. Her heartrate seems to be a little bit lower which is good. They are waiting on the cardiologist to come by. She is MORE than ready to go home! Her tongue doctors are ready for her to go home too but they have to get this heart stuff straightened out first!

Nurse Clay (dad) will stay with her tonight! Pray for both of them, lol!

4 comments:

ByNanasHands said...

Shirley,
Your still in my prayers....in fact, last night when I sad "Dear Lord please keep....." I heard "yes, I know, Shirley right?" So, it's safe to say that your on my mind, in my prayers and HE is going to see to it you get home soon because frankly Dear, I think HE's tired of hearing about you!! :) :).....rest, do what your told and know that you are a very Dear person and I think of you every single day....

Melana
(Ozarknana from SewForum)

Anonymous said...

Well, dear Shirley here it is midnight and I just got a shower and laid down and then I started by prayers and said "Oops excuse me Lord, but I forgot to say goodnight to Shirley...so here I sit at the computer. Keep the get up and go going and hurry to your home and sleep in your own bed. You will be amazed how much better you get!! Goodnight & I love you, Lynda P.S. Tell Clay to listen for you at night and not be like me and snore and never here someone when they call (remember how Donna use to call me?)

Anonymous said...

I just realized I cannot type late at night...excuse the word by for "my" and here for "hear". I guess I am not smarter than a 5th grader!! ha ha Lynda

Anonymous said...

Shirley well well well. Hopefully by the morning all is back to normal rhythm and you are able to return home!

Good thoughts are prayers for you and your family!

I enjoyed your little one reciting his nursery rhymes from the book they made for Mimi! Yeah I do, I mean Yes Ma'am I do! So sweet!