Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

7:00 am (central time)

It is now a little after 7 and they have already taken mom back. They had given her some medicine to calm her so she was pretty much out of it. We are so happy they didn't make her wait around. The nurse told dad & Cody that Dr. Ghali will do the removal part and will not be finished until between 1-3 and then Dr. Kim will do the reconstruction part and that can last until between 6-9 tonight. Yep, it is going to be a long day! I will post more as I know it.

1 comment:

Jay D Wyatt said...

Thank you Emily for these updates. As soon as I got to work this morning I pulled up your blog and started praying. I love you and I am with you in spirit today.

Love, Jay Dawn